Monday, March 5, 2012

Remember This {storytime}

Last week as my older kids played outside and I made dinner, Ava sat in a laundry basket full of clothes with her trusty baby doll opposite her. She patted the doll's back, talked softly to her, and spooned invisible food into her mouth. Overwhelmed with gratefulness, I had another one of my "remember this" moments. I rush around too often and am trying to learn to stop and just soak it all in. When I'm packing my child up for college, when I'm sitting around looking at my empty house, I hope that all these moments come flooding into my mind. I didn't grab the camera for fear that one diversion might ruin that near perfect moment. But I do want to try to make an effort to capture those moments in my day that will one day make me smile and nod, "I remember that."

So for today my "remember this" moment is storytime:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!